Your daily life affects your skin; stress, hormones, food, weather, products and lifestyles have an impact on the health of your skin. Wearing makeup, going out and exposing your skin to the outside is not the best for your skin; all the dust, fumes, moisture and germs that are in the air and even sun’s rays damages it , it causes dimples, eczema, dry irritated skin and lot of other imperfections, that’s why we are going to talk about How To Get Perfect Skin.
There are so many products to maintain a healthy skin but this is not enough to have a clean and clear one, there are way better effective methods that would make your skin look good and healthier. I personally tried these methods for two months, in order to provide you with the most reliable and effective routine.
1- Maintain a good routine
- First of all, you have to know your skin type: Dry skin, Oily skin, Normal skin or sensitive skin.
- Then you have to start a daily routine; washing your face at the A.M and P.M is something you must do, in order to keep your skin clean.
Use a gentle cleanser that matches the type of your skin, It is better to use a cleansing brush; it removes all the makeup, white and blackheads and cleans all the left dust in your face. Besides, always use warm water while washing your face; hot water dries out your skin, and cold water won’t open up your pores.
- Always exfoliate after washing. Do it once if you have oily or sensitive skin and twice a week if you have a dry or normal skin.
- After washing your face and exfoliating you can apply a toner it helps to tighten and firm your skin, or you just can skip this step if you have a dry one.
- Next, you need to moisturize your skin, buy a moisturizer based on your skin type; it will help to regulate the moisture in your skin
– DON’T SKIP THIS STEP EVEN IF YOU HAVE AN OILY SKIN –
you’ll find many loads of moisturizers: gels, best for oily and spot prone skin , creams best for dry and sensitive skin and serums best for normal and oily skin.
- Masks are the most important in your routine, it nourishes deeply your skin, makes it relax which gives it a sparkling and healthy look. The choice is large there are peeling off masks, moisturizing masks … etc.
- Never sleep with your makeup on. This is so dangerous for your skin, it closes all your pores and all the dust and oils stay in there, causing you different types of acne and irritation.
2- Treat Acne
Acne is something you get while there’s a trouble in your hormones’ level; like the acne that develops during teen years, having your period, unclean skin and even stress. Lot of people choose to go and see a dermatologic which will combine treatments to get the best results in a small period, others choose to try traditional and natural treatments.
Let’s see how you can get rid of acne in a combined way:
- Always clean your face before going to bed and after waking up; keeping your skin clean is something necessary to eliminate acne.
- Use salicylic acid gel such as such as Propa pH or Stridex it helps the skin to exfoliate naturally and prevents the appearance of new acne.
- Benzoyl peroxide: if you have severe acne buy lotions or treatments that contains Benzoyl peroxide it should be applied at night.
There is no wonder that grandmas recipes are the most effective treatments
Acne Home Remedies
– ALWAYS TRY ON A SMALL PART OF YOUR SKIN BEFORE APPLYING IT DIRECTLY ON YOUR FACE –
1- Cinnamon and honey mask
Cinnamon has antibacterial properties which will help stop the bacteria out there and honey is a natural anti- biotic that will help the bacteria gets out of your pores.
Use: 2 table spoon of honey- 1 table spoon of cinnamon. Mix both ingredients and apply them on your skin. Leave for 15min and rinse off with warm water.
Yes the white of eggs is great to get rid of bacteria that are the main cause of acne, and it reduces the excess of sebum from which bacteria feeds herself. However, make sure to use a good moisturizer as it dries your skin a little bit.
Use: Whisk 2 whites until it is frothy; apply on your skin with your finger tips focusing on problem spots. Apply 4 layers, but wait until each layer dries. Leave it 20min then rinse with warm water. And apply the right moisturizer for your skin.
3- Tea Tree Oil
I recently ordered this miracle oil which I highly recommend (you can check our review about this oil here) it is perfect to get rid of acne and pimples, However, it should NEVER be ingested and always diluted before use, I use it with coconut oil that is really good for skin too, or you can only use water.
Use: Dilute 1 part Tea Tree Oil with 9 part of water. Take a cotton ball and dip it into the solution then apply it into the problem spots. Again always dilute it before use.
4- Lemon Juice
Garlic is known for being a good remedy for acne thanks to its antibacterial properties. One more time NEVER use garlic directly on your skin always dilute it. I always dilute it in some water.
Use: get the garlic juice or just mash it up and add it to one tablespoon of water. Apply with a Q-tip on your spots
- Never pick, peel or pop your skin it causes irritation and your acne will take longer to heal, leaving scars and imperfections
3- Keep a fresh skin
- Wash your pillowcase at least once a week. The oil from your and skin, your breath, bacteria that comes out during your 8 hours of sleeping should be washed and cleaned in order to keep a healthy and fresh skin.
- Drink a lot of water, lemon juice and tea it will help your skin to relax and get hydrated.
- Avoid eating junk food, oily food and drinking soda.
- Eat a healthy and Bio food, and drink only natural juices. Vegetables and fruits have more vitamins than any other product that you may use on your skin.
- Never skip your 8 hours of sleeping; it is the best way to keep a good looking and fresh skin.
- Keep stress out of your life. Relax, go out, listen to slow music and go to SPAs.
- It may sound weird but laughing will keep you younger and aging marks won’t appear until an older age.
To sum up, this was my routine for the latest months and I’m really satisfied about the result I got. I’m willing to keep on taking care of my skin in the most proper way and always try new recipes and products that will do good to my skin. Let me know about your routine, and share with us your favorite products, you may be helping others.